Saturday, February 2, 2008

Here's a "praise the Lord"

Saturday Update - 2/02/08


Sarah slept w/o any sleeping pills last night & is feeling much better today. Her appetite is returning, woooo whoooo!
She's resting, eating some & watching movies, which is basically all she has the energy to do. She has not needed any meds for pain (a big praise) only some ibuprophen.
Dr Leonard (infectious diseases) said the tests are still negative on the blood culture & if it's still the same tomorrow, she could have the new icd put in on Monday & then go home on Tuesday.
As always, thank you for your prayers,
Terri

3 comments:

JST & DLT said...

that's my girl! that is what i like to hear. keep doing what you need to do!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
We love ya, & we're prying for you, the kids are to. At lunch they bless the food, & be with daddy at work, & help Aunt Sarah to get better quick, Amen! ;)

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and
thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

Look at my web blog: www.99technuts.com
My web page > nonstarter