Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Upate 2/07/08

Hi everyone,
I just thought I'd update you since Sarah's been home...
She's doing okay, she just doesn't feel like talking to anyone right now (it wears her out). The iv antibiotics twice a day takes time & is tedious to do. Both arms are sore & hard to move, the left is doing better (more mobility) but the right she can't lift for a month. So everything is difficult from getting dressed to washing her hair or taking a shower.
She's happy to be home & sleeping in her own bed...the rest just takes time.
We're going to get her hair cut today...woooo whoooo! She's doing puzzles to pass the time. Thanks, Kathleen.
Thanks for the good wishes & of course, prayers...I couldn't manage w/o those...
XOXO,
Terri/Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah here is a poem dedicated to you:

You went for a run,
To have some fun.
When you were small you fell out trees,
and got skinned knees.
A whiner and a half,
now we all have lots of laughs.
Take each day toward a longer future.
"Nothing great was ever done without much enduring." - Catherine of Siena
LOve ya!!

JST & DLT said...

hello my sweet sarah-lee,
i hope you have a wonderful day! i love you!
all yours,
little debbie

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to start, except on that morning, I felt like I had to wake up and pray for Sarah. I have never felt that way before, where something wakes you up, and you have this over-compelling feeling to wakeup and PRAY. That's how I felt, and I have felt that way since that morning, Sarah. I love you, and I always want the best for you. OXOX.